See all forms of general dentistry below:
Diagnostic Testing- Digital X-Rays using almost no radiation
- Oral Exam, Intraoral Cameras to detect potential problems.
Cleaning and Preventative Treatment- Preventative Cleaning
- Hand Scaler - below the gum line treatment and cleaning.
- Ultrasonic Scaler - uses water to remove plaque and buildup above the gum line.
- Prophy - paste polish teeth.
Composite Fillings- Mercury free restoration and natural tooth appearance.
Night Guards- Custom-made appliances for either the upper or lower teeth.
- To protect teeth from pressure of clenching and grinding, helps to relieve pain from TMJ.
Dentures- Removable prosthetic device replaces missing teeth.
- Partial dentures - a removable device if you are missing some teeth on a particular arch.
- Metal or plastic could be done in cosmetic form to eliminate metal hook.
- Complete dentures - removable device.
Extractions- The removal of a tooth.
- Bone graft, if needed after extraction.
Bridges/Crowns /Inlays- Bridges - A permanent custom made restoration
- Inlays - Can be made from porcelain, composite resin and sometimes even gold.
- Crowns - Completely covers a tooth / implant. Made from gold, porcelain and metal.
- Cosmetic Crowns - Having a natural appearance.
Scaling and Root Planting- Targeting the area below the gum line, along the root.
We also offer help for those suffering from mild to severe gum pain.
Gum recession / Gum graft treatment- Helping resolve gum pain, gum bleeding or recession.
- Covers the area of exposed tooth surface. Helps prevent further root exposure and decrease or eliminate sensitivity.
Bone Graft- For local bone replacement due to periodontal inflammation and bone loss.
Root Canals- Treatment where the pulp of the tooth is cleaned out, the space disinfected and then filled. Help to prevent or relieve pain and infection.
Braces- We offer all kinds of braces and orthodontics including Invisalign.
Dental Implants- Dental Implants are artificial teeth. Come in and see the before and after results.
Teeth Whitening- Take-home teeth whitening or in-office teeth whitening.